Private Equity Analyst
We are looking to hire a Private Equity Analyst to work on various ongoing projects and provide support activities to our team. This is a full-time position with possibilities for remote, hybrid and office working hours arrangements.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Research, collect and compile economic and finance information;
- Assist in the creation of pitch decks and presentations;
- Assist in the financial modelling and data analysis;
- Assist in the organisation and management of virtual data room (VDR).
- Financial modelling and data analysis skills;
- Proficiency in Excel including managing data and creation of charts;
- Pitch deck and presentation skills;
- Research and analytical skills;
- Enthusiasm, willingness to learn, organisational skills, superior attention to detail, multi-tasking abilities, willingness to take the initiative, integrity and honesty.
Previous experience is a bonus, but recent graduates and current MBA students are encouraged to apply.
- Opportunity for professional development and growth;
- Continuing education;
- Frequent feedback (360 Degrees Review);
- Friendly and supportive team members;
- Exceptional team-building events;
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home.