Private Equity Associate
We are looking to hire Private Equity Associates with at least three years of relevant previous professional experience to work on various ongoing projects and provide support activities to our team. This is a full-time position with possibilities for remote, hybrid and office working hours arrangements.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Participation at all stages of the deal execution process
- Production of presentations, pitch decks and other support documents for investors
- Financial modelling, data analysis and valuation
- Organisation and management of a virtual data room (VDR)
- Ability to execute tasks independently at all stages of the deal execution process from origination to closing
- Excellent proficiency in English and Croatian, including ability to produce documents including presentations, pitch decks and other support documents for investors
- Excellent financial modelling and data analysis skills
- Familiarity with essential legal documents such as offering circulars, information memorandums, term sheets and similar
- Excellent skills in organising and managing a virtual data room (VDR)
- Enthusiasm, willingness to learn, organisational skills, superior attention to detail, multi-tasking abilities, willingness to take the initiative, integrity and honesty
A University degree, MBA and CFA or equivalent are desirable
At least three years of relevant professional experience.
- Opportunity for professional development and growth;
- Continuing education;
- Frequent feedback (360 Degrees Review);
- Friendly and supportive team members;
- Exceptional team-building events;
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home.